The Foremainder is a gripping game that mixes horror and the survival-sandbox genre right into something distinct. However, it"s additionally a game wright here you have the right to get right into all sorts of wild shenanigans. Here are 30 of the wackiest, grossest, and also the majority of bizarre things you have the right to carry out in the game.
You are watching: The forest friendly cannibals
1. Kill a turtle and also then usage its shell as an improvised sled.
2. Use your downed flight"s passenger list to track down all your fellow passengers to discover out what taken place to them and also steal their apparel and wristwatches. It"s not choose they need that stuff anymore, I guess.
3. Find some humale bones. Make a club. Or, better yet, wear someone"s skeleton as armor!
4. Break open suitsituations to find bit travel-sized booze bottles that you deserve to turn into molotov cocktails. Or drink. Whatever.
5. Go on a scavenging hunt and also blow up secret mounds with dynamite to find gun parts that you deserve to use to develop a flintlock pistol!
6. Take a break from all of the murder and also mayhem to tfinish to your garden.
7. Find a stick. Wrap a towel around it. Set towel on fire. Beat cannibal to flaming fatality with a large Stick "O Death.
8. Use that hairspray can you uncovered in a piece of luggage via your lighter to barbecue any cannibal dumb sufficient to mess through you.
9. Just obtained into a fight? Hunger meter going down? Take your axe and chop up your enemy"s corpse. Not only can you recycle your foes" bones right into weapons and even furniture, yet you deserve to additionally prepare their flesh and chow down if you"re desperate for food.
10. Play a multiplayer session so you and a fellow player have the right to fight the forces of cannibalism while clinging to dwindling sanity. Yay!
11. Build a bird feeder right into the side of your cabin. Slap any of those unfortunate fellows through a womping stick and then prepare them.
12. Build a bomb utilizing only a circuit board, duct tape, watch, and also some coins. If you want to go for a gross-out, stick the bomb inside one of the severed heads of your foes and also play capture via the next group of jerks you find.
13. Try to hug a shark underwater. Regret the choice.
14. Are a bunch of cannibals bothering you or your base? Build a gigantic, gory scarecrow from the bones of their comrades and then collection it on fire to send them howling in terror.
15. Find some red paint. Throw it on. Run around to scare the cannibals.
16. Kill a lizard. Fashion armor out of surprisingly durable hide.
17. Go hunt down your missing kid. Like a good (boring) parent.
18. Speaking of your boy, you can find illustrations he"s left behind almost everywhere the island then decoprice your cabin with them. They look really nice beside the skull lamps.
19. Why settle for setting enemies on fire with a molotov as soon as you have the right to build a sophisticated trap that does it for you while guarding your base?
20. Build a drying rack. Hang up your collection of humale feet and arms for the human being to see, you weirexecute.
21. That turtle shell we discussed a couple of points back? You can also use it to collect rain for drinking water, if you don"t desire to go sledding.
22. Collect humale teeth. Weld them onto your tools to make them even more powerful. That"s ... uh ... cool? Is that the best word? Yeah. We"ll go with that. Sure.
23. Thump a opponent in the challenge through a pebble from a slingswarm and also watch him autumn to his doom.
24. Collect cassette tapes. Blare arena rock as you run through the woodland, gone after by cannibals.
25. Find a katana. Hunt squirrels through it.
26. Delve into dark caverns and also beat angry naked males to death via a rock once they scream at you.
27. Eat all the mushrooms, even the poisonous ones, bereason you"re the adventurous form and also your bowels are godly.
28. Speaking of poison, why not scrub your weapons with the poisonous berries and mushrooms you collect so they deal even more damages to your foes, and also then you have the right to mock them for being felled by the regional flora?
See more: A Place To Call Home Season 5 Episode 5 Episodes, A Place To Call Home: Your Guide To Season 5
Build a trophy stand also in your log cabin. Sjust how what a big game hunter you are by hanging a crocodile, lizard, or even squirrel"s head on it.