Solved online assignment answers for multiple alternative concerns (MCQ"s) of various colleges prefer All India Management Association (AIMA), IMT (Institute of Management Technology), SIU (Symbiosis International University), IGNOU, Marathwada Institute of Technology (MIT), Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) and many kind of others.
You are watching: Which of the following is not a requirement for effective segmentation?
1. All of the complying with would certainly be methods to segment within thecategory of behavior variable segmentation EXCEPT:
3. _________________ determinants or variables are mostly easierto meacertain than many of the various other kinds of variables or components.
5. Proctor & Gamble joined a thriving list of marketersthat use __________ segmentation once they developed Secret, a brand also speciallyformulated for a woman’s chemisattempt.
6. All of the complying with Net sites would be examples of siteswishing to make gender segmentation appeals as their major marketingsegmentation strategy EXCEPT:
7. ___________________ is the procedure of dividing a marketinto various teams based on social class, lifestyle, or personalityattributes.
8. Many type of marketers believe that ________________ are the bestfounding suggest for structure industry segments and programs.
10. The oselection juice manufacturers understand that ovariety juice ismany frequently consumed in the mornings.However before, they would favor to adjust this and also make the drink acceptablefor various other time periods during the day.Which create of segmentation would certainly they have to job-related with to create astrategy reflective of their desires?
11. When companies marketassets on the basis of what the product’s characteristics will certainly do for a givensegment of consumers, they are making use of an effective develop of behavior segmentationwell-known as:
12. If people that takecruise ship vacations perform so bereason of “gambling,” “fun,” or “for adendeavor oreducational purposes,” then it is possible to segment this market based on whatcan be called:
13. A marketing firm classifies customers as noncustomers, ex-users,potential individuals, first-time customers, and continual users. Which of the adhering to classificationsis the firm most likely making use of to segment its market and devise strategies formarketing its assets and services?
14. One of the a lot of promising advances in multivariablesegmentation is dubbed _________________, where a hold of demographic andsocioeconomic determinants are used.
16. ____________________is forming segments of consumers that have comparable requirements and buying behavioreven though they are situated in different nations.
See more: How To Play Mystic Messenger When You Have School, : Mysticmessenger
17. When Mercedes-Benztargets the world’s well-to-do, regardless of their country, they are mostlikely adhering to a segmentation strategy called:
18. Clearly on, tbelow aremany means to segment markets. However,not all segmentations are effective or successful. To be useful, sector segments should have actually allthe following attributes EXCEPT being:
19. It is a reality thattbelow are 32.5 million left-handed people in the United States. However before, mostmarketers execute not attempt to appeal to or style products for this team becausetbelow is bit in the means of census data around this group. Therefore, this group falls short in one of therequirements for efficient segmentation.Which of the following is a lot of most likely to use in this case?
20. Knowing the dimension,purchasing power, and also prodocuments of a sector segment are all component of which of thefollowing characteristics?
22. Married and also unmarriedwomales might use the same perfume, and could respond in a comparable method topromotional sales of this fragrance. Itmight, therefore, be hard to think about that marital condition designatessepaprice segments in this instance. Which ofthe adhering to requirements of effective segmentation would certainly probably preeminence outsegmentation based on marital status in this case?
23. Stephanie Cross has actually a little garments store, and also hasfigured out seven separate categories of garments buyers that form the generalsector for apparel stores in her city.Her trouble is that because of a limited proclaiming budobtain, she cannot effectivelyreach these assorted segments (especially because several of the segments are distantfrom her store). Which of the complying with needs of effective segmentationwould more than likely dominance out segmentation based on Stephanie’s existing segmentationclassification scheme?
26. A(n) __________________ is a collection of buyers sharingwidespread requirements or qualities that the agency decides to serve.
27. A market-coverage strategy in which a firm decides todisregard sector segment differences and seek the entirety market via one offeris called:
29. A prospering number of firms have actually embraced differentiatedmarketing. However before, one drawback to thisstrategy is that it:
30. The practice of going after a big share of a smallerindustry or subsets of a few industries is called:
► 2015(3) ▼ 2016(30) ▼ May(23) ► 2017(1) ► 2018(1) ► 2021(4)
Academic ProjectAIMAAllAll India Management AssociationAssignmentBlogBusiness Law and also Corpoprice GovernanceCover PagesDefinitionsEconomic and Social EnvironmentEntrepreneurial ManagementFinancial ManagementFM02FM03FM12GGSIPUGM02GM06GM07GM13GM14HR01HRMHuman Reresource ManagementIB06International BusinessIP UniversityManagement Control SystemMarketing SegmentationMultiple Choice QuestionsOM01Online AnswersOperations ManagementPoeattempt blogPositioningProject WorkQuestion PaperResearch Methodology2nd SemesterSecurity Analysis And Portfolio ManagementSikkim Manipal UniversityStartup ManagementStrategic Management & EthicsTargetingUniversityVenture Management